Resort offers a range of locations for weddings and special events. Couples can choose to tie the knot beside the beach, amidst an expansive lawn facing the Caribbean sea, or at a picturesque nearby chapel. With no more than one wedding at the resort per day, each ceremony is guaranteed to be an intimate and exclusive affair. Wedding packages are available and include:
• Picturesque Wedding Venue
• Dedicated experts to assist with all the intricate details
• Personal Stateside Wedding Planner
• Personal Onsite Wedding Consultant
• Assistance with Legal Documents - not including legal fees
• Licensed Wedding Officiant, Marriage Officer or Minister to perform ceremony
• Witnesses, if needed
Special amenities and services are available upon request:
• Makeup Services
• Hair Services for you and your bridal party
• Manicures and Pedicures for your bridal party
• Laundry Services (ironing, steaming)
• Florals (handheld flower girl and bridesmaids' bouquets), wrist and pin-on corsages, hair pieces (combs and crowns), boutonnieres for the groomsmen
• Entertainment (disk jockey (DJ), steelpan, saxophonist, vocalist, guitarist, violinist, live band, local folk band)
• Tiki Torches
• Aisle Runner
• Table Centerpieces – bouquets, candles
• Tablecloths and runners, chair ties, napkins in various colors
• Honeymooners may enjoy Private Beach Dinners with magnificent sunsets in the distance
• Couple's massages beachside along 800ft of pristine white sand, with the sound of the waves drifting ashore, secluded suites with private plunge pools and butler service
For a fourteenth time, and the fifth consecutive year since 2018, Saint Lucia boasts Her prominence as the ‘World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination’ having once again been bestowed the coveted title at the 29th Annual World Travel Awards (WTA) on November 11, 2022”. Saint Lucia’s unmatched romance offerings have placed Her above other contenders from honeymoon hotspots around the world, including Cartagena de Indias; Jamaica; Jordan; the Maldives; Maui, Hawaii, Mauritius; Oman; Paris, France, and Seychelles.
Located on the island’s chic Rodney Bay, The Landings Resort and Spa offers 85 luxurious all-suite villas. The one-, two- and three-bedroom villa suites come with a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room, relaxed dining room and outdoor terraces some with private plunge pools as well as boasting impressing views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy a complimentary use of non-motorized watersports, pool ambassador service and daily recreational activities and fitness classes, 4 swimming pools, 2 floodlit tennis courts, fitness center and more. Resort features expansive spa with 8 treatment rooms. The impressive all-inclusive option includes gourmet dining; butler and private chef services are also available. For families, the resort offers The Landings Kid’s Club which allows for experiences and adventures including picnic trips to Pigeon Island, fishing by the bay and a host of outdoor games, such as beach cricket, lawn game, sand sculpting and volleyball, as well as treasure hunts, kite flying, limbo dancing and much more.
This award-wining luxury resort is a perfect getaway for family, company retreats, special occasions, weddings and romance couples. An array of food and beverage options will appeal to most discerning travelers.
Spa / Massages
Jacuzzi in Room
Fitness Center / Fitness Classes
Resort / Dining Credits
Designed for Couples
Water Sports / Classes
To write a review, you must login first.
Hilton Vallarta Riviera All-Inclusive Resort
Hilton Cancun, An all Inclusive Resort